Here is the crib. We are going to put his name below the "I am a Child of God" but we aren't 100% sure on the name, so that may have to wait til after he is born.
Here is the glider and little table. The glider is NOT the color I want it to be, but I got a really good deal on it, I am wanting to Reupholster it. If anyone knows how to or someone that does, please let me know.
Here is the changing table and armoire.
If any of you have any ideas for the room let me know. I am always open to new ideas.
Just a little update. We got our car back a few weeks ago and it is nice to have back. Jordan is doing well in school but can't wait for it to be over. He will apply for the ISYS program in June and if he gets accepted he will start in the Fall. I have been stressing about getting a work-from-home job so we don't have to dive into our savings when the baby comes. Well GOOD NEWS. This past week I got one! I am so excited. I am working for two great guys as their secretary. I love it so far and think it is going to be perfect. I feel so BLESSED to find one and now I don't have to worry about it. So nice :)
3 comments:
That room looks really cute. But I have no decorating ideas, it's one of my weaknesses.
Man I due the same day and i have not even put the crib up yet...but that will come this weekend I have to get some stuff done. Stupid Homework/school takes all my time up.
Just received my cheque for $500.
Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get by taking paid surveys online...
So I took a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys to finally set the record straight.
Post a Comment