Monday, April 20, 2009

We need some help!!!! :)

Okay, so I have been researching strollers and car seats to find the best one for over a week now. I want one that has great reviews and is at a reasonable price. There are SO many strollers and car seats out there. If anybody knows of a specific stroller or car seat that you love, please comment, or if you have any advice for me while I am looking please let us know. Any comments would be great :)

Thanks :)

7 comments:

Jeff and Kelly and kids said...

I am the biggest fan of Graco strollers. We have two of them, and they are great. There is a website, albeebaby.com that has great selections at reasonable prices, and most are free shipping. Good Luck!

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

We have the Chicco car seat stroller adn we got free shipping through target on it. Their really solid and consumer reported number one...(I think)....

Brady & Cortney said...

I love our Graco car seats and strollers. My sister has a Chicco and she doesn't like it because the hood doesn't cover very well.

jordan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina said...

I remember back when I was a wii lass. I used to ride around in this stroller: http://pregnancy.thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/emmaljunga-pram-best-baby-stroller-travel-system.jpg

It was quite comfy and suited my needs wonderfully. I suggest this one.

Gina said...

I mean, "Wee", not Nintendo "WII"

Logan and Sydney said...

How am I going to send you a present if I don't know where you live? I need your address please. Good luck with everything!