Mikah is 33 months old! I can't believe that he is almost 3, I feel like he just turned two! Crazy.
I'm officially 33 weeks! Yay! We have 7 weeks to prepare for the new little one. Crazy.

I just want to write down a few things so I can remember these things :)
33 months. Mikah loves playing by himself. It is the best thing that has ever happened. I can get so much done! I love listening to him play with his animals and playing pretend. He is pretty much potty trained, but doesn't want to wear big boy pants yet. He loves dinosaurs more than ever and knows the name of most of them and what they like to eat (thanks Dinosaur Train).
33 weeks. I've gained about 5 more pounds at this point than I did with Mikah at this point. I feel so much bigger and uncomfortable. I'm having a really hard time getting comfortable - especially at night. With Mikah I slept great the entire pregnancy and Mikah was a great sleeper. I hope this doesn't mean that this baby will not be a good sleeper. I need my sleep or I'm one unhappy mommy. The nursery is still coming along, I just have the hard things left to do...I've gotta get them done. Here is a sneak peak (Thanks to my friend Celeste for making the bedding - if you are wanting some, please let me know - she does a great job!)


No comments:
Post a Comment