We went to the Spurs game on Friday night. The only reason we went is because Jimmer was coming to town. We were all very excited! Here are my boys excited to leave for the game.

Mikah didn't care much for the game, but he loved the Coyote - the Spurs mascot (he remembered him from when we went to the Spurs game with my family). He was always saying "there's the Coyote" He would also comment on what the Coyote was doing during the entire game. At one point the Coyote was shooting t-shirts with a gun. Mikah said, "Mom, I want one of those white things the Coyote was shooting." I had to explain that we weren't close enough.

Can you spot Jimmer!? He was the only white guy on the entire Kings team...a little different than at BYU. Near the beginning of the game, they gave away t-shirts to one section in the arena and it was ours, so we all got a Spurs t-shirt!

The game was fun, but sadly Jimmer didn't play nearly as much as I thought he would. :( We did see quite a few Jimmer fans wearing some BYU gear. I hope he gets some more playing time as the season goes on.

1 comment:
How fun! We're going to see Jimmer next month!
Post a Comment