Wednesday, September 14, 2011

{Friendly Little Visitor....}

We had our first gecko in the house last week. We were sitting in the living room when I saw something move on the floor. I told Jordan that I thought it was a lizard. He didn't believe me at first, but then he saw it. Jordan was able to catch it - thankfully! We let Mikah watch him run around for a little while and then we let him go.

He was so small. He was only about 1 1/2 inches.
Mikah calls it a cheeto. We called Cari to come over and look at it. Mikah told her to "come see my cheeto."
Here is Mikah trying to get him out and let him go. We told him he had to go to his family. He was so cute about it and said "Go to your fannly" when he finally got out of the box.

No comments: