Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sea World

I haven't been very good with updating the blog lately...I'm not sure why. We have been doing a lot. We are in our house and are really liking having our very own place! :) Now to a small update:

We recently bought season passes to Sea World. We have gone a few times and Mikah absolutely loves it! One day Mikah and I just went to the water park with our friends. We were there for over 3 hours and he was in heaven. He was "smimming" and "splashin" the entire time.

On Saturday evening we all went to Sea World with friends and went to the shows. It was a lot of fun. We went to the Sea Lion Show and Mikah always talks about the "Sea Wions" and the big "Warus." His favorite part was "Shampoo" (Shamu). We sat in the splash section (2nd row) and we were all soaked when we left, but Mikah loved it and talks about "Shampoo splashing us" all the time. I'm sure we will be going a lot more, but here are some pictures from this trip.


No comments: