Sunday, November 28, 2010

SNOW!!!!

This morning we woke up to snow. A lot of snow. I was really excited because we just got Mikah a snow coat and my mom bought him some snow pants, so it was perfect timing. One thing we didn't have was snow boots. I tried to improvise with plastic bags on his shoes :( That didn't last long, he kept slipping and ending up like this:We wanted to make a big snow man with all the snow, but the snow wasn't very packy (that's a new word). We ended up with this wimpy one. Mikah loved it though and gave him a hug.As we all know, Mikah is obsessed with balls. Whether it be baseball, basketball, golf ball, football and now a snow ball. If he sees any snow he yells "ball, ball, ball" and wants to play in it.



After awhile in the snow, we headed in and had some hot chocolate. Yummy!


I hope in the next few days I can find a good deal on some snow boots so when it snows again, we'll be prepared! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got mine from kid to kid. They are too big, but cost only 9 dollars....
Great pictures btw!