Monday, September 20, 2010

Best. FHE. Ever!

I should have stayed home tonight to study for my Chemistry test tomorrow, but instead- we had a great night out as a family. We went to dinner to Bamboo Hut (not impressed, but it was good) and then off to get Mikah's hair cut at Cookie Cutters. He loved every minute- except the minute when we left. When we got there he enjoyed the toys:
Here are a few pictures BEFORE the hair cut. Almost a mullet. Yuck.
He got to sit in a little car and kept pointing to the police car next to him and saying "tar". They played Elmo for him and he was so good!

"Do I like it!?"
After picture with mommy:
When he was done, they gave him a balloon, cookie cutter and sucker.
This place is perfect for Mikah.
A SLIDE+A CAR+ELMO/BIG BIRD+A BALLOON+A SUCKER= ONE HAPPY SON!!!

After his haircut we went for a smoothie. He got his very own and loved it.
Then off to Trafalga to ride the horse. He loved riding it by himself.....
.......not with mommy. :(
There was nobody in line for the roller coaster. I thought Jordan would just be go by himself, but the let Mikah go with us. (note: this picture is before the ride, imagine after)
O how I love my little family!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh... So cute. Now I just need to get better so I can see this in person. I love that kid! Looks like fun. :)

Tess said...

I love your family too! Mikah looks adorable with his new haircut.

Megan said...

Great haircut!

The Jackson Three said...

very nice haircut!!! you do have a beautiful family! what a great night! who cares about chemistry, right?