Thursday, June 3, 2010

~Mikah's Birthday~

Mikah's Birthday Party was great. On Monday we had a family party and played softball. Mikah's was spoiled and loved being outside. I had a fun time planning his party and made it baseball themed. His favorite thing is "ball" so it was perfect for him. We had over 20 people there and enjoyed hot dogs, nachos and lots more. On Wednesday we had a small party at our house with friends. We played a few games and had dinner. I still can't believe that I am a mom, and now I am a mom of a ONE year old. I feel so old ;) Enjoy the pictures below. Thanks everyone for the gifts and for sharing this special day with us. :D














2 comments:

Gina said...

YOU CUT YOUR HAIR OFF!!!! It looks cute!

Melissa said...

Fun birthday!! What a cute mommy you. Your hair looks GREAT short! It's beautiful.