Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mikah - 8 Months!!

I honestly can't believe Mikah is now 8 months. He is so funny. Today we were reading a book and there was a cow. I said "What does a cow say Mikah, it says Mooo!" He looked at me and then said "oooooo!" It was so funny. He just kept doing it. He is crawling EVERYWHERE! If I leave the room he is crawling to the room I am in and is there in just a few seconds. He's fast! Today was so nice outside so we went outside and took a few pictures. It has been a weeks since his surgery and I think his eye looks great. :D I am so lucky to have him as a son, he is so fun!
,


2 comments:

Gina said...

Mmmm, tasty dead grass.

Chelsea said...

He has grown so much and is so handsome!