hey girl!! i love the costumes are amazing!!!! you should have come to the ward party. So andrew and i have a new blog address. I am back in the blogging world. it is andrewcandamy.blogspot.com!!!
Jordan's Aunt Chelsea here...I have a few great healthy recipes. Anyone who knows me, knows I am obsessed with healthy cooking.
Spicy Burritos/Tacos
1 lb. Extra lean Ground Turkey 2-4 TBSP chopped cilantro (depending on how much you like cilantro) 2-3 diced jalapenos (I use three, but we love spice) 3 diced roma tomatoes 1 diced large yellow onion 1 pkg. taco seasoning 1 cup. water
Brown the turkey. Add the diced onion and diced jalapenos to the turkey. While this is cooking, dice your tomatoes and cilantro - then add to the pan along with the water and taco seasoning. Cook over medium heat covered for 30 minutes. I like to eat this over shredded lettuce as a salad, Darren likes his as a burrito. Very healthy and SO good.
Turkey Basil Pasta
1lb. Extra lean ground turkey 1 large can petite diced tomatoes 1 small can petite diced tomatoes Tube of basil (you buy this in the produce section at either ALbertsons or Target) 1-2 TBSP minced garlic (depending on how much you like garlic) 1 box Mini Rotini (by Barilla)
Cook the pasta and drain. While the pasta is cooking, brown the turkey. Then add the diced tomatoes, garlic and 3-4 squirts from the tube of basil. Cook this until the pasta is done. When the pasta is done, add to the turkey mixture and serve. I like to add fresh black pepper, Darren likes to add fresh parmesan cheese and Jordan's aunt Megan likes to serve with garlic bread.
2 comments:
hey girl!! i love the costumes are amazing!!!! you should have come to the ward party. So andrew and i have a new blog address. I am back in the blogging world. it is andrewcandamy.blogspot.com!!!
Jordan's Aunt Chelsea here...I have a few great healthy recipes. Anyone who knows me, knows I am obsessed with healthy cooking.
Spicy Burritos/Tacos
1 lb. Extra lean Ground Turkey
2-4 TBSP chopped cilantro (depending on how much you like cilantro)
2-3 diced jalapenos (I use three, but we love spice)
3 diced roma tomatoes
1 diced large yellow onion
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 cup. water
Brown the turkey. Add the diced onion and diced jalapenos to the turkey. While this is cooking, dice your tomatoes and cilantro - then add to the pan along with the water and taco seasoning. Cook over medium heat covered for 30 minutes. I like to eat this over shredded lettuce as a salad, Darren likes his as a burrito. Very healthy and SO good.
Turkey Basil Pasta
1lb. Extra lean ground turkey
1 large can petite diced tomatoes
1 small can petite diced tomatoes
Tube of basil (you buy this in the produce section at either ALbertsons or Target)
1-2 TBSP minced garlic (depending on how much you like garlic)
1 box Mini Rotini (by Barilla)
Cook the pasta and drain. While the pasta is cooking, brown the turkey. Then add the diced tomatoes, garlic and 3-4 squirts from the tube of basil. Cook this until the pasta is done. When the pasta is done, add to the turkey mixture and serve. I like to add fresh black pepper, Darren likes to add fresh parmesan cheese and Jordan's aunt Megan likes to serve with garlic bread.
Post a Comment