I can't believe he is 4 months. He is a wonderful baby and is happy most of the time. He laughs so much and we love watching him. In the picture below he is looking up at himself in the mirror in the swing. His shirt explains it all. He gets so excited when Jordan comes home from work. We just can't get enough of him :)

Weight: 14 lbs. 6 oz. (40%tile)
Height: 25 inches (55%tile)
Head: 17.2 inches (82%tile)
Weight: 14 lbs. 6 oz. (40%tile)
Height: 25 inches (55%tile)
Head: 17.2 inches (82%tile)
4 comments:
He his such a cute little boy! I can't believe how big he is getting! Good luck in the baby contest! I hope he wins it.
I love those eyelashes!!! I'm excited to come play with you two this week!
Time is going by so fast!
Mandy, He is so stinkin cute! They are so much fun, huh?!
Post a Comment