Saturday, September 19, 2009

Family - Fair

Last night we went to the fair with my family. We had a good time. For dinner we went Sweet Tomato. It was really good, but I personally looked 5 months pregnant after eating there. (It is a buffet). They had the BEST Chocolate Lava Cake. The picture below is myself, Kenzie and Melissa enjoying our miniature ice cream cones.
We watched a "The Shark Encounter". I was really excited that there was going to be sharks, but when I got there, the Sharks were little and the tank was so small. A guy got in with the sharks and played with them for awhile, but it was definitely not what I expected.
Mikah had a good time (probably didn't even care) with Aunt Michelle looking at the cows. Look how big the one on the right is.
.
MicKlane and McKenzie went on the big yellow slide. They also wanted to go and see the smallest horse in the world. I didn't want to waste a dollar if it wasn't going to be that great. So I had MicKlane take my camera and take a picture. I personally think it just looks like the miniature ponies that I have seen hundreds of times.

No comments: