
Yesterday was my birthday. It was a great day and had a great time spending the night with Jordan. I got so much for my birthday. Thanks everyone! My sisters gave me the cute maternity shirt that I am wearing in the pictures and some body spray and oil for my oil burner. My parents gave me some cash and a Costco membership (which I am very happy about). My in-laws gave me a gift card to amazon.com and our little babies first teddy bear. Jordan gave me so much. He took me to dinner at Tacanos and then he got me the black coat I am wearing in the picture, black sheets for our bed, nice silverware and two pair of shoes. Thank you Jordan for everything and thank you everyone for the birthday gifts and wishes.

Here is a belly picture. You can see my little belly :) Very exciting. Last night Jordan helped me put together the changing table and it made me more excited. My mom also got me a armoire for the room that I am very excited about! :)
4 comments:
Whatever! That is no belly. You look like a normal person.
Hey mandy, this is Stephanie.. skylers wife. We got your blog address from your Christmas card! I am so excited for you guys, babies are so much fun! And can I just say that you are TINY!! You do not look like you are halfway done! You look so good! Thats exciting that you are getting a boy, you are going to have so much fun with him! Well hope you guys are doing good, and Happy Birthday!
Oh yeah, if you want to see our blog send me your e-mail so I can add you guys...ours is set on private. my e-mail is sylvester_stephanie@hotmail.com
hi Mandy! I really love your outfit! Your husband has good taste!
Don't you hate it when you are pregnant and since the moment you found out all you wanted was for your tummy to pop out just a little so that everyone could know that you are having a baby and not just fat? But no, instead you stay small until you are 8 months pregnant and then can't even breathe and enjoy the cute little belly.
Anyway, I just hated it when I was pregnant and I could actually SEE my tummy grow but then people would always say "you're not even showing Diane." It sucked. Anyway...I see your cute little belly and I am so excited for you two! Keep up the good work and don't stop 'doin' it!' :0)
Post a Comment