
We are going to be going to Texas in June. We will be visiting Jordan's brother and his wife Cari. I am really excited to spend time with them since I met them the night before our wedding and didn't get to do much. I have never been to Texas, and I think I may be able to find out if everything is bigger in Texas (Ross). There is one thing that I am not to excited about. According to mapquest.com the estimated time to drive there from Provo is 20.0 hours 22 minutes and it is 1396.53 miles. WOW! Yeah...we will be driving because it saves us a butt load. Jordan and I won't be the only ones that will be driving. His sister Anna and brother Jacob will be coming too so that will be nice. I really am excited to take a week of work of and go to Texas. :0
1 comment:
I will always treasure that game of What If. Good times, good times.
-Sydney
Post a Comment