Monday, March 3, 2008

2 months!

Our two month anniversary was on the 29th of February. The day was like a normal day. Jordan went to school and work while I worked at my new job. We went and worked out, donated plasma and then Jordan did some homework while I showered and got ready. For dinner he blindfolded me and took me out to dinner and then to the movies. We went to the movie "I am Legend." O my goodness, it is a great, scary, sad and funny all in one. I am loving married life and feel so blessed to beable to spend eternity with Jordan.

2 comments:

Michael & Lindsey said...

Mandy!

Congradulations once again! I'm so happy for you. And I'm excited your blogging now. We'll have to stay in touch for sure.

Logan and Sydney said...

I'm so excited you're blogging. Logan and I try to keep it updated but we slack off a lot! Nice that we might actually keep in touch now. I didnt know that Lindsey was getting married! YAY!!
-Sydney