Wednesday, February 13, 2008

From the Beginning til now............or 7 months later

Jordan and I met on August 12, 2007. Our relationship moved very quickly with talking about marriage within a week, a ring two and a half months later and married less than three months after that. We were married for time and all eternity in the Manti Temple on December 29th of last year. As newlyweds, we are enjoying our new life together. Jordan attends BYU and works at BYU I.S. and I am working full time and only taking one class online so I can recieve my Associates Degree and transfer somewhere else. When Jordan grows up, I guess :), he wants to be a Information Systemist (I know that is not what it is called but it is fun to say). When I grow up first of all I want to be a mom and someday soon I hope I can go back to school and become a nurse. For the next few years Jord and I are planning on staying in the Provo area, after which, we are planning on moving wherever Jordan's job takes us.

No comments: